Thank you for your support of Four Visions Market over the years. *Together, we are building a thriving economy for indigenous communities and a flourishing future for our children and wisdom keepers.*We could have never imagined the incredible reach Four Visions Market has achieved, and we want to show you our many thanks for your continued loyalty!
To offer you our gratitude, we are giving away a HUGE bundle of our best-selling products! Valued at $2,222, this grand prize giveaway includes:
1 Poncho Of Your Choice (Peruvian, Colombian, or Guatemalan)
This giveaway is open globally (however, if you are outside of the U.S. you will be asked to cover international shipping and respond to any customs/duty fees if you win). How To Enter: Entering this giveaway is easy, quick, and FREE! Here’s how to enter:
1. Head to My Account and log in to your account
2. Leave a detailed, honest, and heartfelt review on any Four Visions Product (Simply leaving a 5-star rating on a product will not count as an official entry).
3. Each review = 1 entry! (Up to 10 reviews/entries per person, but feel free to leave more! We appreciate your support!)
4. That’s it! Share this giveaway on your Instagram stories and tag @fourvisionsmarket for an extra entry!
This giveaway ends on May 15th, so don’t wait to get your entries in! Click the link below to get started with your reviews:
4 Huge Impacts You Create When You Buy Hapé From Four Visions Marketplace
1. You are putting profit directly into the hands of the artisan, tribes and healers who offer their art and tools on Four Visions Market. All our indigenous products are sourced with beyond the normal concept of Fair Trade practices.
2. Your purchase here also helps support M.A.G.I.C Fund (Movement for Amazonian Growth and Indigenous Cultures a 501c3-Non-Profit) dedicated to helping Amazonian land and culture preservation. You also support other direct action contributions where you are giving back to the Earth and tribal communities.
3. When you bring these spiritual tools and art to your home, you give greater opportunity to entire communities. When native families can live from their art and culture they do not need to send sons and daughters to work for miners and oil barons.
4. You are receiving spiritual medicine, tools and art you can rely on. Our artisans weave, make, mold and craft while holding the prayers of their traditions; as taught to them by their ancestors. Each piece is made or harvested in meditation with the intention of bringing the end user a powerful prayer of light. You carry these prayers into the world with you.
We proudly support Movement For Amazonian Growth and Indigenous Cultures (M.A.G.I.C Fund) a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated towards the preservation, protection, and mobilization of the Amazonian indigenous peoples and their cultures.
Revenue generated through Four Visions Market is regularly donated to MAGIC Fund for application towards their direct action Amazon preservation projects.
Four Visions co-owners Mariah & Carlos are also proud to serve on MAGIC Fund's board of directors and we as a company are grateful to contribute to this beautiful cause.