Chilcuague Root of Gold Healing Spray
$89.00 - $49.00
HOW TO USE:
1. External use:
– Skin (Wounds/Rashes/Burns/Bug Bites): Use 1-2 sprays on skin 1-3 times per day to treat wounds and burns and to reduce inflammation.
– Yeast Infections Dilute 3 sprays in half a cup of cold water and apply on affected area twice a day.
2. Internal use
– Respiratory System (Bronchitus, Laryngitis, respiratory infections, common cough): Take 1-3 sprays internally in the mouth & swallow saliva. To reduce strength, dilute in a glass of water.
–Digestive System (elimination of intestinal parasites, equilibrate pH and alleviate candida): For parasites, mix
–Mouth (Gingivitis, tooth pain, cold sores): 1-3 sprays in the mouth, on the gums or on the cold sore, after brushing teeth. Keep it in your mouth as long as possible and then swallow. To reduce strength, you can mix it with water and gargle/spit.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
– Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
– Any doubts the doctor should be consulted.
This product is not approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness. All product information is for educational purposes only. We recommend consulting your medical practitioner before beginning treatment.
*Consumption recommendations are based on use by traditional peoples.*